ProgressBook is a program used for Parents and Students to obtain current grades. Click here to log in.
Instructions for NEW ProgressBook access:
- Click here to access resources for parents and students.
- The Parent Access for ProgressBook allows YOU to create your own username and password by using a registration key.
- Parents that have not registered using the registration key will receive their registration keys early October to create your own account in ProgressBook. This registration key will be mailed to parents.
- Parents, if you have MORE THAN ONE CHILD attending Liberty Local Schools, you will receive a letter for each child. Each registration key is unique to each child.
- Create ONLY one account. (Follow How to Create Your Parent Access Account below) PLEASE DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS When you log onto Parent Access after creating your initial account, click on Manage Students and then go to Link a new student. Enter the appropriate information in the fields.
- Students are automatically registered through their school email account. If you have problems connecting, contact your school counselor.
Click on links below for tutorials on how to get started:
- How to Create Your Parent Access Account
- How to Give Your Child Their Own Account - Link Children in Parent Access
Instructions if you forgot your user name and/or password:
- Click on ProgressBook ParentAccess image above.
- Click the link Can't access your account?
- Select the appropriate phrase and follow instructions.
Parent and Student Benefits:
Easily view student averages, assignment details, homework, participation, teacher messages, attendance, teacher web pages, and more
Parents can view all of their children’s progress from a single logon
Students can have separate logon accounts from parents to monitor their own progress
Monthly planner helps organize students’ homework and extra-curricular activities
Easy access to contact information, allowing parents and teachers to readily communicate
Encourage students to be accountable for their educational responsibilities
Immediately identify and communicate with teachers about potential errors on assignment marks
Routinely monitor student attendance and tardiness
ProgressBook Registration Key Request
You may request a registration key by completing this Google Form. Click here. Please follow instructions carefully as listed on the Google Form. Note: All information MUST BE ACCURATE in order to process your request!
At the start of a school year, we will send out letters containing your registration key to be mailed. DO NOT request registration keys using the above form until after Oct 15th. Please allow time for letters containing your registration key to be mailed. If you should have any problems completing the Google form, please contact the school office.