How do I get started if my child is CURRENTLY A STUDENT at Liberty Local Schools?
CURRENT STUDENTS - Parent Registration
How do I get started?
1. Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from the FinalForms Mailman. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
2. Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
3. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
CURRENT STUDENTS - Registering a Current Student
What information will I need?
Basic medical history and health information. Insurance company and policy number. Doctor, dentist, and medical specialist contact information. Hospital preference and contact information.
How do I register my first student?
IMPORTANT: If you followed the steps on the previous page, you may Jump to Step number 3.
1. Go to:
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent Icon.
3. Locate and click the INCOMPLETE FORMS button for the student you wish to register.
4. If your student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club, then click the checkbox for each. Then, click UPDATE after making your selection. Selections may be changed until the registration deadline.
5. Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. ‘Jonathan Smith’) in the parent signature field on each page. After signing each, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form.
6. When all forms are complete, you will see a ‘Forms Finished’ message.
IMPORTANT: If required by your district, an email will automatically be sent to the email address that you provided for your student that will prompt form your student to sign required forms.
How do I register additional students?
Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information?
Login at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.