PayForIt is a unique program linked to the software used in Liberty Local School's cafeterias. It gives parents a secure opportunity to make online credit/debit card payments for the breakfast/lunch program and view their student's spending history. You can also have PayForIt send you low balance reminders via email.
Click here to access the PayForIt website to log in.
When you access PayForIt, you will need to know your child's student ID# in order to create an account. On their website is a "How Do I..." tab that provides all the instructions necessary. If you do not know your child's student ID#, you may contact your child's school office secretary. Your child should also know their student ID#. If your child does not remember their student ID#, please assist them in learning their number.
Helpful notes for when you create your account:
- You will need a valid email address to use PayForIt
- You will need an active debit or credit card.
- After your account is created, PayForIt will send you via email an activation code.
- After your account is set up, you will need to add your student(s) to the account using the name, grade and student ID# provided above.
- After your student(s) are added, you can then click on the lunch tab and make lunch payments. The payments also can go toward snack purchases.
- It may take 24-48 hours before you see the purchase history.
- PayForIt will send payment transactions to your email address.